流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Saturday, February 11, 2017

[Series Overview] Winternight - Katherine Arden

I started this series on: February 2, 2017
I finished this series on: November 29, 2019
Cover editions here updated on: August 26, 2022
Written content here updated on: December 27, 2020

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.

Goodreads Choice Award:三集都入圍Fantasy(201720182019),第一集則另入圍Debut Goodreads Author

這一部台灣有出(2021年出最後一集),但我自我感覺超良好(笑)覺得這是少數在正式出版前便相中而且真的廣泛被認可的作品,所以決定還是該介紹一下哈哈ww

The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (linking default edition) Editions I'm privy to
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]

Author:
Series: Unofficial:

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


以下涵蓋12款外加1推銷,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3


American English | 美式英文


British English | 英式英文 (平裝)

特別標平裝是因為確實也有精裝,但第一集標題呈現方式與續集不搭。我個人雖然在閱讀前是比較欣賞英版精裝封面,看過內容後,確實覺得那封面意境沒有讓我聯想到該作,倒是平裝版就調整的不錯。

繁體中文 (台灣) | Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)

台版是用上述精裝版原來的封面(但有做其他小更動),我覺得字體設計和其他的調整都相當精明,所以才會分享上來xDD 可以比較一下嗯w[英版精裝一][二][三]

hrvatski | Croatian | 克羅埃西亞文 (精裝)

別看上方這版一副寒酸筆記本樣(喂喂),我覺得它的賣點應該是它的書盒www
下方為作者很開心的合照xD

@arden_katherine and one of each of the #winternighttrilogy items by #mitopeja Katherine Arden i po jedno od svega što...

Mitopeja 發佈於 2019年4月15日 星期一


hrvatski | Croatian | 克羅埃西亞文 (平裝)

GR上這個平裝版後來才有人建頁面,通常這種狀況,憑精裝那個超樸素的長相,我可能會直接則一改放上平裝版,但因為精裝還是有同花樣的盒子,然後作者又笑的那麼開心(喂喂)所以就還是兩個都放xDDD

čeština | Czech | 捷克文


Français | French | 法文


Deutsch | German | 德文


italiano | Italian | 義大利文 (2022)

義大利最早是用美版封面有完整出齊,2022年的這個很有民俗特色<3

português do Brasil | Brazilian Portuguese | 巴西葡萄牙文


српски / srpski | Serbian | 塞爾維亞文


British English | 英式英文 (FairyLoot Deluxe)

這個我本來是想比照其他有特別版的那樣、等GR有頁面再更新,但實在怕會忘(也不保證一定會有人建頁面)所以就先放上來了w 消息個人原先分享的是作者po的[作者Facebook文]~ 個人覺得非常美、非常可愛的版本,但跟我對這系列的印象有差距xDD 由Micaela Alcaino繪製[繪師官網],繪師有分享拿掉dust jacket的長相[繪師Tweet]


BONUS - NOT OFFICIAL (YET? xP)
This is a set of fan made cover designs by Afterblossom.

既然上次都在The Folk of the Air推過這繪師的fan made cover了,這次出品也覺得不差,就也順便推囉xD 實際樣品在別的推可參考[繪師Tweet一][二]。這次不鑲嵌繪師Instagram的發文,是因為我覺得畫質不瀏覽沒有幫助;然後Twitter鑲嵌不會顯示全圖(實際用也是啦xD 都是要點一下才能看),所以當然還是建議大家要點一下才能放大觀看完整的喔www 鑲嵌字體換過後的版本(啊然後,這位繪師似乎會不定期的鎖Twitter,所以附加鑲嵌Tumblr,一次看更多喔www):
https://afterblossom.tumblr.com/post/619438745547063296/fanmade-covers-for-the-winternight-trilogy-this-is




Cover editions update log:
  • 2021/6/5: FairyLoot Deluxe
  • 2022/8/26: Italian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...