流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Monday, May 8, 2017

Picture Book Reading List [UPDATED on July, 2017]

Hi all! Originally, I had intended to post all book reviews on Goodreads, thinking that, hey, I have an account there, why not? That being said, I've been firm from the beginning to exclude reviews when it comes to manga or comicbooks, due to how the majority of stories in those formats won't conclude in small amount of volumes; long story short it will blow my rating ratio out of proportion, and I don't want to give people the impression that I'm one of those people who would only give out high ratings, because that really ISN'T the case, just that if factoring books in those form, it could easily seem that way.

I became a NetGalley member on Sept. 6, 2016, and tentatively (at the beginning) ventured the world of ARC provided by them since then. While it adds pressure (for books with a set archiving date), I'm opened to so many books I wouldn't have known about had I not joined, so I was very eager to share how I came to know those books in my GR reviews. Including ARCs of picture books I got from them. Until I realized it was doing the same thing I foresaw with manga/comicbooks; my rating ratio quickly landed on the higher side. Which was why I decided to stop including picture books (the ones that are less than 50 pages) on my GR account on Feb., 2017.

Like for manga/comicbooks, I intend to review picture books on this blog instead. Unfortunately, I read slow, but I write even slower. I haven't had the time to create individual posts, and the picture books are gradually piling up waiting to be reviewed. Hence I decided to do the next best thing, at least compiling a list of the books, just to keep them organized, and if people happen to be passing by, there'd get to see what I've been reading.

(NOTE: I will NOT be removing what I've already added on GR.)

Books I've already reviewed

[Read My Review!] [Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!] [Read My Review!]


Books I've added but haven't yet reviewed



Books nobody but me knew I've read (now you know!)

MORE TO COME!
MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...