流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Friday, December 29, 2023

[Series Overview] Mapmakers - S.E. Grove

I started this series on: December 28, 2023
I finished this series on: December , 2023
Cover editions here updated on: December 28, 2023
Written content here updated on: December , 2023

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.




The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (linking default edition) Editions I'm privy to
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]

Author:
Series: Unofficial:

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


American English | 美式英文

其實原版封面是很豐富的~可惜後面那堆角色對比度太低、太浮水印感、根本很容易沒注意到xDDDDDD 不知道是不是因為這樣,所以後來有出人物色調較能辨識的版本www

Français | French | 法文

我本來總覺得法國最早是用原版封面,但實在沒有證據😅 會這樣說是因為,確實有一版是原版封面,但是現在GR上最早的就是上方封面... 我是覺得換封面反而換成不特別的,實在沒什麼道理xDDDD 不排除是早期GR bot會自動抓資料更新替換的下場~ 不過,使用原版的和上方的看起來是不同出版社(除非是imprint問題但兩個我都沒聽過),所以也有可能是不同地區的版本那樣🤔 總之,這版本~我覺得三集封面擺在一起,會覺得第一集最失敗xDDDD 臉最不清楚,微微恐怖xP

русский | Russian | 俄文

俄文版封面超精彩的耶!要不是GR上已經有頁面,如果randomly逛到,我大概不會馬上聯想到就是這一部xP 嗚 有點難形容,這部確實奇幻,但我覺得沒有到這封面的奇幻程度xDDDDDD 封面感覺太冒險性質了,劇情其實比較推理(?)就主角找答案那樣~(真是讓人一頭霧水的解釋😅) 但不管怎樣這封面還是很讚👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...