流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

[Series Overview] The Poppy War trilogy - R.F. Kuang

I started this series on: November 14, 2020
I finished this series on: December 1, 2020 (main series)
Cover editions here updated on: April 15, 2024
Written content here updated on: December 1, 2020

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.

Goodreads Choice Award:三集都入圍Fantasy(201820192020),第一集則另外入圍Debut Author

2020年12月揭曉Starlight Media有意製作成影集[Deadline]

這部我真的吐槽點超多的,我想網友們應該很傻眼為什麼我罵成那樣還堅持要看完(被揍)之後才會陸續統整寫的東西xDDD

The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (links and covers represented by default edition) Editions I'm privy to
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]
Author:
Series (unofficial):



Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


以下涵蓋11款外加1推銷,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3
目前可能可以期待再增加1款ww 如果它有出齊的話啦!xD


American English | 美式英文


български | Bulgarian | 保加利亞文


dansk | Danish | 丹麥文

丹麥文第一集GR頁面選錯,跟後續集數一樣都是精裝版~

Deutsch | German | 德文


bahasa Indonesia | Indonesian | 印尼文


polski | Polish | 波蘭文 (平裝一)(broszurowe)


polski | Polish | 波蘭文 (平裝二)(zintegrowane)


русский | Russian | 俄文


Türkçe | Turkish | 土耳其文 (平裝)


украї́нська | Ukrainian | 烏克蘭文


Deutsch | German | 德文 (Bücherbüchse Luxus)

🐉 Ab sofort im Shop: Im Zeichen der Mohnblume Luxus Kollektion 🐉 ❗Swipe for information in english❗ Hallo ihr...

Posted by Bücherbüchse on Sunday, April 14, 2024

我覺得這版用色很有OwlCrate有時特別版會使用的色系耶[箱子官網]~書衣由繪師Madlen Oelschner[繪師官網]作畫、可參考看看此書衣正反示意圖[繪師Instagram文一][二][三],然後繪師官網其實是有放平面封面的,只是GR上目前還沒有人幫忙建頁面而已。


BONUS - DUST JACKET ONLY

Lit Culture
這套書衣是由Trish Isiderio (trishupaper)[繪師作品集]繪製。不列在正式出版的版本,是因為這個真的本來就是只有送書衣,原則上只要書的大小相同,都能拿來包。會列是因為書背也是有標書名的!




Cover editions update log:
  • 2021/4/23: Polish*2
  • 2021/10/29: German
  • 2021/12/3: Bulgarian
  • 2022/9/1: Turkish
  • 2023/2/22: Indonesian
  • 2023/6/22: Danish & Ukrainian
  • 2024/4/15: Bücherbüchse Luxus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...