流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Thursday, March 5, 2020

[Series Overview] The Young Elites trilogy - Marie Lu

I started this series on: March 4, 2020
I finished this series on: March 8, 2020
Cover editions here updated on: March 5, 2020
Written content here updated on: March 5, 2020

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.

Goodreads Choice Award:第一和三集入圍Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction(20142016

2015年4月第一集便已宣布film rights被Fox和Temple Hill取得[The Hollywood Reporter],但沒有後續消息。現在不確定是Fox底下的什麼取得,又會不會受20th Century Fox在2019年被收購影響,但感覺這個project有點被遺忘了?

可能會等一陣子才會編輯完,所以直接先放上Disclaimer裡不斷提及的Amethyst於2016年就po好的文 → [覺醒之路 The Young Elites @ 紫憶的異想世界] 雖然這系列我在用GR之前就有耳聞,但其實長期處於不想去看的心態,但讀完之前讓我抱有相同偏見的Grisha之後,就覺得既然都給別部機會了,就順便看一下這部吧xD

The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (linking default edition) Editions I'm privy to
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]

Author:
Series: Unofficial:

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


以下涵蓋8款,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3


American English | 美式英文


繁體中文 (台灣) | Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)


čeština | Czech | 捷克文

捷克的第一集封面字體和後兩集不搭... 但我覺得這是少數有抓到作品意境的, 所以通融一下囉xD
(註:我並沒有說我覺得這款好看)(被揍)

Français | French | 法文


Deutsch | German | 德文


bahasa Indonesia | Indonesian | 印尼文


српски / srpski | Serbian | 塞爾維亞文


ไทย | Thai | 泰文

我覺得泰版應該要被shower by praises啦!真是個gem!目前封面唯一有那麼多角色登場的版本吧?
我覺得真的要說哪裡可以更好, 就是我覺得背景顏色不需要一致, 雖然這樣明顯是同一系列,
但個集辨別度就比較低。三本擺在一起, 似乎用意是讓背景連貫的喔!(看海浪)
即使如此, 個人認為天空部分還是可以做變化(黎明、黃昏、黑夜之類的xD)
星星梗不用那麼早爆?當然, 這是超級雞蛋裡挑骨頭啦哈哈哈; 我真的覺得這版很用心了w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...