流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Sunday, April 25, 2021

[Series Overview] The Queen of the Tearling trilogy - Erika Johansen

I started this series on: N/A
I finished this series on: N/A
Cover editions here updated on: April 25, 2021
Written content here updated on: February 8, 2024

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.

Goodreads Choice Award:三集都入圍Fantasy(201420152017),第一集則另外入圍Debut Goodreads Author

2013年6月在第一集還未上市前便已宣布film rights被Warner Bros.取得,並連同公佈將由David Heyman製作,以及女主由Emma Watson飾演[Variety],但沒有後續消息。

恭喜這部成為我網誌重新啟用後,第一部「沒看」卻還發網誌的作品😂 不是沒看完喔,是完全還沒開始看😝 原先是真的有打算看,因為這系列也是我在用GR之前就有耳聞的;前傳性質的新書2021年2月上市,當時就規劃同年要把這部解決、甚至約好了buddy-read對象,我連這篇網誌下面封面都整理完、文字都寫好了,結果在查的時候發現,作者在很早之前就回答(不止一次)「預計還會再有兩本相關書籍」[作者Goodreads答覆],就是說去掉前傳,還剩一本... 難搞如我(記性不好所以需要相關書籍都一起看),便擱置了xDDDDD。

這篇網誌便一直放在草稿,如果實體化,真的都積灰塵了。本來就要這樣繼續下去(直到作者真的把書出完、我看完),結果2024年又被我遇到一部一樣情況的作品~所以決定送出啦~希望我真的會看的一天,然後等實際看了,網誌發佈的年份會再做調整囉!直接先放上Disclaimer裡不斷提及的Amethyst於2014年就po好的文 → [提靈女王 The Queen of the Tearling @ 紫憶的異想世界]

The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (link default edition) Editions I'm privy to

Author:
Series: Unofficial:

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


以下涵蓋7款,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3


American English | 美式英文 (平裝)

[美式英文精裝Goodreads頁面1][2][3],其多國變異體(笑)請參見西班牙文版敘述喔w

British English | 英式英文


繁體中文 (台灣) | Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)


Deutsch | German | 德文 (平裝)


magyar | Hungarian | 匈牙利文


português do Brasil | Brazilian Portuguese | 巴西葡萄牙文


español | Spanish | 西班牙文

在選擇要放能代表一下算是沿用美版前兩集精裝的版本時,有考慮過波蘭文[Goodreads頁面1][2][3]、斯洛伐克文[GR頁面1][2][3]、法文[GR頁面1][2][3]和丹麥文[GR頁面1][2][3];事實上,等我看完這系列後會換掉也不一定xDD 目前採用西班牙文這版是因為覺得調色和元素配置整體看起來算很賞心悅目了。

沒用波蘭文是因為第一集留邊比後兩集少很多(雖然這可能只是圖源問題),且後來覺得第三集看起來只是個皇冠好像沒什麼意思(被揍)跟丹麥文第三集只是一堆寶石的狀況有點像,畢竟美版用心在於寶石內有城堡(遠目),這也是沒有排除掉法文和斯洛伐克文的原一之一。之二則是因為覺得應該還是有機會"不用相同框框卻還是可以看起來同一套",但前者我眼殘,有時候看第三集封面會覺得看到觀音神像(笑死)、後者則是全部排起來後好像也沒有很搭。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...