流浪神差 21

青之驅魔師 23

執業魔女Pico Pico 06

燄凰:凝秦遺夢 16

獵愛(上、下)

The Alchemists of Loom

The Outs

The Promise Kitchen

The Crooked Sixpence

Food Anatomy

Saturday, October 21, 2023

[Series Overview] Elements of Cadence - Rebecca Ross

I started this series on: October 20, 2023
I finished this series on: October 22, 2023
Cover editions here updated on: October 20, 2023
Written content here updated on: October 22, 2023

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
As I struggled to decide which book series to cover overviews for, it dawned to me that I'd never get started at this rate. It became clear to me that, it's rather unlikely for me to use this blog as my "main" reviewing spot since I have Goodreads for that, and chances of someone miraculously stumbling across this blog out of the countless ones out there, is just rather slim, therefore, I'd put up links to my GR reviews (in English,) and this post would be in Chinese for people who are curious about the series but either aren't comfortable with or just don't prefer reading in English.

Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is.

Goodreads Choice Award:第一集入圍Fantasy

首要事:這不是YA!這不是YA!這不是YA!

撇除個人觀感,我覺得也該相信一下出版社和作者的專業見解[作者Goodreads文],我就不重複貼Loom Saga那邊講過的事了。這部我本來就知道不是YA,但是作者特地澄清一事,如果我先前讀過,我忘了😂 我是在編輯這篇網誌的時候才(重新?)接觸的,還蠻有趣的。憑文案,我並不會知道是雙配對,而實際開始讀第一集的時候,也是覺得很微妙,想說為什麼男女主倆之外另外兩個人的戲份有點多,原來就是為了他倆,這部設定的觀眾群改了!不過我覺得這部不是賣暴力也不是賣肉,它在adult fantasy給我感覺跟Winternight也是那樣分的原因類似。

The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.

GR stats (linking default edition) Editions I'm privy to
[Read My Review!]
[Read My Review!]

Author:
Series:

Disclaimer, one you'd see on multiple posts
The following section, basically a gallery of editions around the world with different book cover art, is largely inspired by treatments of fellow blogger Amethyst, who unfortunately hasn't done those types of blog posts for a while.

Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D


American English | 美式英文

我在想美國是不是很怕低年齡層誤讀,才會把封面設計的這麼...典雅?文青?莊嚴?反正我的第一感想就是《荷馬史詩》(喂)。不會覺得不好看啦,但這樣被誤認為YA的機會感覺確實比較小?  

British English | 英式英文

相較美版,我個人覺得英版比較迷人~?但是,可能會有點misleading,因為我覺得內容雖然很fantasy,但好像不是封面給的這種印象。

polski | Polish | 波蘭文

第一集應該是女主Adaira,理論上第二集應該是男主Jack嗎?不是的話沒天理,但我覺得是的話也蠻慘的😅 第一,我覺得Jack根本應該第一集當封面啦(超認真),第二,不是說這男的很醜,但真的不是我想像中的Jack(被揍)。

British English | 英式英文 (Illumicrate Exclusive)

第一本是Illumicrate 2022年於2月寄送出的收藏箱子[Illumicrate @ Twitter],第二集則是同年10月時公布[Illumicrate @ Twitter]。我有點看不懂公開的資訊,Maria Makovetskaya是只有負責這版本的endpapers,還是其他設計也都是她?我是覺得畫風不像而且繪師網站也沒有放,但沒有其他人被credit。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...