I started this series on: October 29, 2022
I finished this series on: November 2, 2022
Cover editions here updated on: December 15, 2025
Written content here updated on: October 29, 2022
Goodreads Choice Award:第一到三和五集都入圍Middle Grade & Children's(2014、2015、2016和2018)
系列的film rights早在2012年4月,連第一集書都還沒出版前,就宣布由Constantin Film取得[Deadline],且2014年9月作者透露兩人剛完成劇本[Cassandra Clare Twitter],但之後就沒有下文。直到2018年有人詢問,作者才告知film rights已失效[Cassandra Clare Tumblr文]。
The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.
Holly Black:






Cassandra Clare:





Series:
Unofficial:
以下涵蓋7款,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3
American English | 美式英文




British English | 英式英文





以為有寫過,印象中英版一開始有用過美版的封面,但不久後就換掉而且很難追溯。
Nederlands | Dutch | 荷蘭文(平裝)




Deutsch | German | 德文





這版封面我其實有猶豫過要放哪個國家,最後放上德國是因為它確實先出,但到第四和五集的時候,被同樣使用這封面(但有時換調色)的荷蘭給超前了,但後來荷蘭自己又出了獨特的平裝版,德文也出齊了,就還是列德文~
Deutsch | German | 德文 (第二版)





德文第二版很妙,被列做出版社的Baumhaus是前一版本的出版社Bastei Lübbe的imprint,所以不太算是什麼換出版社那樣的情況,但是書名直接改了啦變成第一年第二年,以此類推xDDD 所以一開始看到的時候還困惑想說到底是不是一樣的東西xP 放的是精裝版頁面,第三集GR上沒有所以直接連至出版社頁面,第四和第五集GR封面不是平面圖,使用Amazon圖源。
italiano | Italian | 義大利文




português do Brasil | Brazilian Portuguese | 巴西葡萄牙文 (平裝套書書盒版)





巴西葡萄牙文正常平裝是採用美版封面,2021年則推出獨家的盒裝版,附一些特典呢!出版社官網我沒看到標限量之類的,所以算在正常版本www 這版本是由Renata Vidal[設計師Bēhance]設計,不過運用的一些元素應該是用美版Alexandre Chaudret繪製的封面和其它素材做變化。
Cover editions update log:
I finished this series on: November 2, 2022
Cover editions here updated on: December 15, 2025
Written content here updated on: October 29, 2022
Please also note that, sometimes I don't have time to write actual reviews, HOWEVER, I do always put down thoughts when I document my reading status updates, so for GR desktop users, remember to scroll down if it appears to contain little, it'd be under the quotes I liked from that book (when applicable lol;) for mobile app users, remember to switch to "Reading Activity," which would not be the default as "Review" is. |
Goodreads Choice Award:第一到三和五集都入圍Middle Grade & Children's(2014、2015、2016和2018)
系列的film rights早在2012年4月,連第一集書都還沒出版前,就宣布由Constantin Film取得[Deadline],且2014年9月作者透露兩人剛完成劇本[Cassandra Clare Twitter],但之後就沒有下文。直到2018年有人詢問,作者才告知film rights已失效[Cassandra Clare Tumblr文]。
The actual review is, as usual, WIP, but like I said above, getting the post out there first.
| GR stats (linking default edition) | Editions I'm privy to |
| [Read My Review!] | ![]()
|
| [Read My Review!] | ![]()
|
| [Read My Review!] | ![]()
|
| [Read My Review!] | ![]()
|
| [Read My Review!] | ![]()
|
Holly Black:
Cassandra Clare:
Series:
Please DO NOT mistaken the following to be all existing editions; I'm only including completed sets with matching designs. All clickable images are linked to respective editions on GR; people, shelving correct editions ain't that hard. Highly recommend accurate shelving. =D |
以下涵蓋7款,記得看全文以觀賞喔 >:3









以為有寫過,印象中英版一開始有用過美版的封面,但不久後就換掉而且很難追溯。









這版封面我其實有猶豫過要放哪個國家,最後放上德國是因為它確實先出,但到第四和五集的時候,被同樣使用這封面(但有時換調色)的荷蘭給超前了,但後來荷蘭自己又出了獨特的平裝版,德文也出齊了,就還是列德文~





德文第二版很妙,被列做出版社的Baumhaus是前一版本的出版社Bastei Lübbe的imprint,所以不太算是什麼換出版社那樣的情況,但是書名直接改了啦變成第一年第二年,以此類推xDDD 所以一開始看到的時候還困惑想說到底是不是一樣的東西xP 放的是精裝版頁面,第三集GR上沒有所以直接連至出版社頁面,第四和第五集GR封面不是平面圖,使用Amazon圖源。









巴西葡萄牙文正常平裝是採用美版封面,2021年則推出獨家的盒裝版,附一些特典呢!出版社官網我沒看到標限量之類的,所以算在正常版本www 這版本是由Renata Vidal[設計師Bēhance]設計,不過運用的一些元素應該是用美版Alexandre Chaudret繪製的封面和其它素材做變化。
Cover editions update log:
- 2025/12/15: German (new release)





















No comments:
Post a Comment